Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Really Matters Most!

Despite for all the hassles and immeasurable dilemmas that i had encountered in my journey,i still pause for a moment, emptying my mind and start visualising the faces of my longed family, left in my beloved country..



From right in blue is March, Dandan in black,Louie in pink are my three growing up nephews, with my elder brother ricky in black..This is their latest picture..I can't imagine how time flies so quickly, like a blink of an eye, they grow really fast..These kids happen to be in my arms few years back, when i have to watch over them if my sister is away..I wonder how many stories they gonna tell me when i come home again. My sist once told me in the phone, they have girlfriends already. I really laugh out loud, she said 'they still kids playing in-loved hehehe'..



With my sister and brod. This is the last time we met,eating out together,that was 2years ago. We have to share one bedroom together with the kids in my brother's apartment,just to chat while going to sleep till 4am..Its like a celebaration of my long absence, so many things to share and laugh with..



My other youngest brother, he is a sailor now. I never met him for 4yrs, he is always away when i come home. 'You seemed going to be successful bro!'Keep it up!



My Mama, who never stop educating me about life..and never stop asking when Im coming back home, when am gonna marry, and my easy answer ' Ma! its not fashion anymore,' then i start teasing her, to make her smile rather than worry.




My father, who still loves to roam around and still thinks he is still the best chess player in town hehehe...Get well soon pop!

I still hope i could meet with my other two brothers and my other mom..Hope everything will just go smoothly, as it is.

God bless you all always!

No comments: