Saturday, May 9, 2009

Whats Up With Me Now!!

Got hooked with these:



Well that is not just a weighing scale..Thats a multi task amazing machine to know how much calories you have to maintain in a day, to know your body fat range, check your real metabolic rate age, bone mass, ideal weight ect..Now i have to monitor fitness enthusiast too, weither they are improving or not, motivate them to do more effort, give them advises on what to do with their eating habits, so on and so forth..Its quite fun, learning new things and getting some new responsibilities. I felt actually drained at the end of the day but i loved it so far. At least i felt useful..

Met and chat,one amazing guy:



Thats Brian Peralta, from Philippines our guest instructor. He is a license Less Mills instructor specialized in Body Attack, Body Jam and Body Pump..He is only 27 years old, gosh! 10 years younger than me, yet he is so fantastic..Of all the class i loved his hip hop, he is indeed born a "DANCER." Fun to be with, easy going, and always set himself in a very low profile..Keep it up Brian!

Out with best buddy:



They always remember me.First time with Pines Restaurant, hmm Korean food also yummy..Terima kasih!

Longed for him:



He is missing again, for the second time around. At this moment its longer, 3 weeks now..Mengkay miss you much..huhuhu..

and Cried for him:



I found him been abandoned in the nearby restaurant..Inside the box he got wild looking for rescue, i tried touching him to calm him down but in a moment i am scared that he might bit me..I leave him in an hour, then i got back again to check. This time he sat back to his box and gave me that look, leaned into my hand, carressing him softly, he became very quite and shaking..In an instant, i want to carry him and bring him home, but how? First, we are not allowed to have dog in the house. Second, i can hide him maybe in my backyard but at that moment I'm on duty, no transport to go back home..I tried calling my bf asking his permission if i can bring the puppy..He said NO!
I felt really down the whole day, guilty of just leaving the puppy out there..That night after, i came back again to check, maybe just bring him some food, but he is nowhere to be seen. I hope someone adopted him..

4 comments:

the lazy turtle said...

oooo that gadget looks cool! and mengkay so fatttt. so cute! :)

raquel said...

Hi Amani!

How are u dear..Yes, u better try that.Come and drop by when you're free hehehe..and my mengkay i think am gonna lose him, am so sad :-(

goryo4u said...

cute puppy you found there.

i have 6 stray dogs at my place at the moment, we had fun giving them names based on their looks.

"shorts" is my fave. kaya lang parang laging galit everytime i tried to feed him.

goodluck with your menggay!

cheers!

raquel said...

Hi Goryo!
Salamat sa comments.Di parin bumalik mengkay ko. Yung aso din di ko narin nakkita..Gala gala nalang yun cguro.Kung maging mayaman ako mag adopt ako maraming pusa at aso hehehe..Ciao!