Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Fine Moment

Lovers come lovers go, the travel of hello is goodbye..But to friends is a different story..Five amazing month in Zunic meet wonderful people which i would never forget!























Hope it won't be our last supper :-) They suprised me for this dinner, thought only 5people will show up..Thanks to Sharon and Moon for organizing it. These is very touching for you all!!

Zunic Wellness is another healthy environment that happen to be a part of my journey. My followers usually become my circle of friends and even treat me like family. Though we separate each others way,they will remain in my heart..Zunic was another unforgetable experience, and would loved it forever..

Fitness Zone is my next path. Wish me luck. I got this mixed emotion again. Nervous,excited, happy, lonely whatever..These is the biggiest fitness industry in Brunie. Question, am i able to conquer it again this time? Hehehe my heart is pumping..

Hope for the best in Zunic, my heartfelt gratitude for Rose, Mayra, Dean and the rest of the staff. And most of all to Pg. Zura. For all your help in improving my work perfomance. Advises, corrections, guidance and upgrading really help me a lot not just to be a good instructor but a better person..

Miss U all!!!

No comments: