Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Recap, before 2010..

A simple recapitulation on my errands..No blogging for a month means too busy to do it.. Waking up early in the morning and sleeping late in the evening, is now a part of my routine, as usual i call it "Job". Well, to review the ff:

1.)My last Yoga in the Park session was in Tasek lama waterfalls. This was last month of August and i still don't know when I am going to have it again. My Sunday shift is obviously packed and loaded..



Really miss u all guys..

2.) Les Mills relaunching and all staff were badly needed for assistance.

And this two lovely ladies on my side is a constant companion..
Quick pose with FZ members and big boss in black cap :-)

3.) Taking a break with a pool party:


and a dinner house party with FZ Filipino members and new found friends..

4.) Beauty got pregnant and gave birth with three lovely babies..


One month after, from right is Smokey, Ebony and Goldy..My new family member. They keep me busy at home too...(mixed Persian cat)

4.) i tried scrapping too..

just reminiscing my two love of my life..

reminiscing my old pics, young and free :-0

2 comments:

Shiela Edelman said...

hi racquel :D wonderful entry, simple, straight and personal.

happy new year. keep on blogging, it's therapeutic, hehe

thank you for the wonderful gift of friendship. see you around gurl :D

raquel said...

Helo gurl!
Surprising visit eh..not able to blog yet for another "gimmik" update..and thnx for treating as friend too..Cya!