Thursday, December 4, 2008

How's My Month Going!

Its my first month working in Seraphina Fitness Center. Been preoccupied by giving leaflets for the first and 2nd week. Wishing and hoping to invite some more clients, especially for my Aerobics classes.

Last week my mind divert to this:


Its my boss dead baby turtle(Terrapin).She's actually trying to save him in a pet shop,from which the care taker probably left the fish tank dry..Eventually the baby didn't make it..farewell babes!

Last Wednesday we do this:



Thats me in Cobra pose, while my pretty boss Jac Fang, beside me, do the explaining. We went to Bag network company, somewhere Ministry of Finance building, to give a short speech about Yoga. And yes! again its a part of promoting our fitness center..Never been so nervous doing my Yoga poses while my boss do all the speech..I fell on my back on my second headstand, just feel so conscious in front of a 30 employees(Guys there too) with their smart looking office outfit,watching over..Never mind i finally made it on my third attempt, headstand to wheel pose..I heard a sigh from the audience and a click lighting from their cameras..Just hope, we will convinced them to join us..

And this is:



My Bag network award hehehe. No not an award. After the event they gave us this as a gesture of gratitude for our time to that speech..Thank you very much too, to you all, for the opportunity, specially to Rozanna and Peter( my boss supportive hubby,who do all the lifting of the table and arranging the visual gadgets).


Well this morning i arrived at the gym alone, yet this fellas:



They indeed put a smile on my face, as if they, greet me good morning with those curious eyes and long expanding neck..Isn't cute? I wander if i have it in the house? Hmmm for sure my three cats will be more excited than me...

No comments: