Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas Season and New Year's Update 2008

An early celebration for Pasko Ng Mga Pinoy, organized by the Philippine Embassy held at the scout building on 7th of December:



On the 12th: A simple Xmas decor at my home sweet home. Put some spirit of Joy..



On the 17th at Dolly's Place on her Birthday,a double celebration:


On the 23rd at Cyrus and Tintin's Place:


On the 24th:


Lunch time alone in the house with my cats...


and tease with the lonely Santa....



Snap shot with the big Xmas Tree decor, when i have my evening mass at Catholic church..

24th Midnight,The after Church Party,a toast with Mildred..

The boys corner...


While here at the girls....bedroom hhmmm...

25th at lunch time:

Chill out with other Friends at Berakas Beach..

and a pose with my godson KK, he is really growing fast and heavy now..

On the 31st midnight: At Jenny's place..


That's how simple and peaceful way of celebrating my Xmas and new years eve..Home away from home, yet i never missed any invitation from my extended family. Really thanked them all.Hope everybody have a good one too..

Merry Christmas and have a prosperous new year to all my viewers and on line friends...

2 comments:

the lazy turtle said...

Nakalimutan ko, ate! Merry xmas and happy new year to you and dolly. Send my belated birthday wish to Dolly too! hugs and kisses.

raquel said...

Hi Amani!
Tq dear for the greetings. U too, have a joyful new year celebration. Extent my greetings to Don.Yes a will tell dolly too..Hugs and Kisses MUUAawwhhh...