Friday, January 16, 2009

My First and Long Travel to Angeles City Phils...

Never been to the place an exciting adventure, all by MYSELF..My luv worried while giving me instructions of what to do, he's been nagging and nagging in a week before i depart..


(14.01.09)My journey starts here..This is the beautiful port of Muara Brunei. A cheapest and scarest travel i ever had from Brunei.Its by boat going to Kota Kinabalu..

From 7:30 am we arrived 10:30am in Labuan Malaysia..Sea sick not so bad..I met co travelers and found myself really enjoying..


after lunch we drop by here..A liquor house juz for a pose..

At 3:00 pm of the same day, we depart going to KK. arrived at 6:00pm. This time terrible sea sick, as if we are riding a roller coaster,(sigawan kme ni badinghehehe)


Inspite of all, we still able to go malling..Center Point shopping center..



My 1st breakfast at nanay lette's place(15.01.09)With all traveler's and overseas workers..This is where i stay, very affordable,very clean, friendly, safe and full of fun sorroundings. Take note free unlimited meals..(Lutong bahay talga, and sarap)



3:00pm at the same day, we fly this time going to clark in Angeles City..

Having fun inside the plane. Really true filipino,for us no matter what, life is juz too damn bored without teasing and laughter..


at 5:30pm, we happily land at Angeles. The coolest pinoy breeze i ever experienced. Thanks god i really arrived safe and sound.(Totoo pla talga grabeng lamig ang pinas at this season)



Midnight at Marquis Hotel, i sleep like a baby..in my mind hmmm another day is heading for my next adventure...

No comments: