Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Collecting Simple Memories

My 3days and 3nights exit to Angeles City Phils:

I met new friend Jacky. She's the front desk of the Hotel, where i stayed.I would never forget that first smile who greeted me in Angeles..(Gonna miss that Jack and thank you)


Jacky toured me at Sm Clark:



Then from day 1 to 3 i found myself spending more time at Sm Clark doing this:

Enternet surfing and movie viewing..(tagalog movie mmmmissed it too)



Sight seeing to the max.... with this.......






Free Animal Show..

At the end of the day i end up with my crib



Eating, sleeping and watching Tv, just to kill the time..



That's my favorite area of the Hotel(Bahay Kubo). I used to have my morning coffee there and again just standbye alone, counting my days..


Gonna miss this too. Best mango in the world. I finished 1kilo, yet not enough.


On my way back to Kota Kinabalo by plane, my eyes caught this

Oh what a lovely sight to remember, thats really a heavy clouds and a colorful horizon..Never seen this before..Its a sign of a heavy rain coming, in an afternoon sunset..

Stop over at Kota, the next morning we traveled by car to Menombok Malaysia for 1hr and a half..


Heavy rain caught us, all co travelers was soaking wet..6:30am the waiting lounge not open yet, Im freezing..


We have to ride this lil boat, going to Labuan..Maximum of 10 people only..Isn't scary? with heavy rain, big waves..


"Luckily i know how to swim as i joked to Pilipino co travelers". But then, they actually provide life jackets hehe so you don't have to worry..The travel was taken 20mins only and again life was not that difficult after all.Its full of exitement and thrills..

From Labuan we have another ride by this time, a bigger ferry, so no more roller coaster experience.. And when i caught the sign


I am so happy and found myself, sigh deeply..Thanks god i arrived safely again..Brunei welcome me, with a new mission to accomplish..Back to business again..

No comments: