Friday, January 30, 2009

My First Roadshow with Zunic Wellness

Right after my short break in Philippines, putting a lot of weight, i felt really fat, but despite of all, Zunic invited me in their roadshow.Fate has been playing with me lately, but no matter what maybe! i will just enjoy what is the moment has given me to our almighty..

Roadshow was held at the Mall Gadong..That was an additional attraction and a reminder to all the people in Brunei how physical exercises,helped us not just for our health but to be more productive individuals..

We did the following:

Fitness Ball Dance Demo by Rose and Me:



A Cat walk from the Zunic Members:



Less Mills Classes Demonstration by David and Nobel:



That's Nobel in Red Shirt


and that's David leading in front

Finale with a Yoga dance by Rose, me and David:








The after show poses:


With Zunic instructor, Rose.


With Mayra in blue, the ever lively host of the show and marketing staff of Zunic.David and her really did a good job in hosting, specially in motivating the audience to participate..


With friend, Jhen who watch the show too..



With friend audience Sheila in Left and Zunic members in right




With Zunic staff, instructors and members

It was indeed a memorable and very fun experience. The show was a great success for Zunic. Job really well done. An overall full support from the management,staff, instructors and Im amazingly surprised how their members too was really cooperating. My heartfelt gratitude for all of them,specially to Pg. Zura to consider me to be a part of the show...Thank you very much..



2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

Jac told me you have moved on. I am happy but sad at the same time, losing a good friend. I will miss talking to u before classes. Please say hello to me if we happen to bump into each other. All the best to you on your new job. I'm pleased that you are still working in Brunei.Namaste!

raquel said...

Hi Senor!
Yah me too, same feeling..I just hope everything will be alright. Come and drop by anytime, they offer a lot of packages too, sure you will like it..Thank you very much for that magic words...Very encouraging..

Namaste!!